General usage conditions
By subscribing to the CILANE web site, you agree to the following conditions:
– You are a member of a nobility association officially represented at the CILANE.
Trespassers to these rules will be communicated to their nobility association and their user account will be terminated without prior notice.
You have the right to access, request update and deletion of the information you provide to the CILANE web site.
You can also request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
You accept that the information you enter can be used by the CILANE web site administrators in the context of the services offered by the CILANE web site and by your nobility association. This includes the use of your e-mail and postal addresses to send you invitations and documents pertaining to CILANE activities and events organized by your nobility association.
We will not resell your information to third parties.
However, we WILL transmit the following information to your nobility association or your CILANE delegate for the approval of your membership to this site:
– Full name (title, first and family name)
– Post address
– Birth date
– E-mail address
– Nobility association
You may not divulge your login or password to others.
You may not divulge any or part of the content of the site to a third party without prior authorization from the CILANE web site administrators.
You may use the site only for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
You may not reproduce or disseminate any or part of the content of this site without prior and explicit authorization from the CILANE web site administrators.
In no circumstances will the CILANE web site administrators or team members be liable or held responsible:
– For any direct or indirect damage caused by the use of or access to the web site or by the information contained in it. This includes – but is not limited to – financial or commercial losses, deterioration of personal or professional reputation, loss of data or of software, damage to equipment or viruses infecting the user’s computing or connected equipment.
– For the accuracy and the interpretation nof the content presented by the web site.
5. Service level
You understand that:
– The services of the CILANE website are provided on a “best-effort” basis.
– The CILANE web site administrators will not be held responsible for any degradation in performance or interruption of service.