My country is not represented

If you live in a country that is not represented, but your nobility comes from one that is, we invite you to contact that national association to see if you are entitled to register on our website.

If there is no affiliated association in CILANE for your nobility, this may be because the nobility of your country has no association, or because the association does not conform to the norms of CILANE.
Note that it may be the case, as a result of border changes, that a country with a historic nobility no longer exists within its old borders but its territory is divided between a number of states where nobility is not legally recognised.
In such a situation, except where there were autonomous corporate noble structures recognised in public law, the historic nobility should be represented in a single association. Please fill out our contact form.