What if my nobility comes from one country and I am a national of another?

Unless your family received a formal recognition of nobility after naturalisation, you should join the association representing the nobility of the country where your nobility originated.
Some member associations will however accept you as a member where you are a resident. In this case your nobility must first be validated by the member association representing the nobility of your own country.
CILANE cannot accept grants of titles, nobility or decorations unless made by a sovereign state to one of its own nationals.